Shape the future of a growing business with our Team in Siemens Egypt..
We are a collection of innovative minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further. We’re looking for people with skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Today, we are recruiting for GBS H2R HR Operations Consultant in Egypt who can Join Our Team in Cairo office and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – Challenging and Future-Oriented!
- Advises managers and employees regarding daily, operational HR activities and processes for (an) assigned organization(s).
- Implements HR strategy and guidelines within assigned organization(s).
- Aligns the regional HR activities with the business requirements.
- Make sure that all data entries are processed correctly in Workday & PNC
- Reviewing the pay register before the outsourced company proceed with the payroll payment.
- Acts as key interface to HR Business Partner.
- Takes care that the assigned organization(s) benefits from overall HR corporate programs and services, i.e. like HR shared services, recruiting processes, talent development.
- Performs all HR operations task at the unit
- Sets up and executes unit related HR projects.
- Perform operational duties required to keep the process running without error or negative impact
- Cooperates with workers councils.
Your Qualifications and Skills – Digital and Solid!
- Educational Background in major of HR management or equivalent studies.
- At least 3 - 5 years of experiences in Human Resources
- Solid time management, multi-tasking skills, and attention to detail.
- Proven track record in similar HR operational function ideally from multinational company environment.
- Very good English rounded by excellent communication and reporting skills.
- Solid understanding of Egyptian Labor law.
- Solid knowledge of MS Office Package, ideally working experience with Workday, SAP, PNC (Modules: Payroll, Organizational Management, Time management)
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Egyptian-German Electrical Manufacturing Company
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time