Mode of Employment: Limited
Your extra treasure of experience.
How will we travel, communicate and use energy in the world of tomorrow? Work on the right answers with us. We are looking for bright minds – thinkers with a passion for practical matters. In short, people who can turn their questions and ours into exciting new discoveries. When you join our team as one of our working students, you will find many opportunities to get involved. Seize the chance to be part of our global network, make key contacts and get your career as well as your personal life on the best track. Our teams are curious to meet you.
What part will you play?
- As part of the global Talent Programs team, you will gain experience in shaping a broad range of strategic and operational talent management topics
- In support of the strategic communications lead, you will have an active role in creating and implementing global talent program communications activities
- Your role will focus on creating data-driven communications concepts and social media content for internal and external communications channels
- You will help integrate talent program participants and will gain valuable know-how about recruiting activities and technologies, and recruitment marketing
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- Currently you are studying Communications, Media Studies, Journalism, Literature or similar
- Your passion is writing for online and social platforms. From your previous work experience on editorial teams, you know how to distill complex topics into social-friendly content for LinkedIn, Twitter and other social media platforms
- You love photography and are an expert in creating engaging video content and podcasts
- You are global-minded and have solid project management skills
- You have good command of MS Office, particularly PowerPoint
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills in English – additional languages and work experiences abroad are certainly welcome
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying. If you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time