This position is for an ECO/Document Coordinator. This position will process change orders as well as all associated documentation using SAP PLM. This position will support multiple departments within the Waltham/Newton facility.
The person in this position will be responsible for:
· Ensuring that all changes and associated documents are managed in accordance with internal and external standards, policies, and procedures.
· Ensuring the accuracy (Quality) of documents with regards to: numbering formatting, revisions, and content per approved changes.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Document Control experience (2-5 yrs.)
· Working knowledge of SAP PLM (1-2 yrs.)
· Proficient with MS WORD and EXCEL
· Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, and the ability to meet changing deadlines on a fast-moving environment.
· Ability to communicate effectively within a technical environment
· Team player who is customer driven
· No travel required.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Prior Medical Device/Biotech experience
· Prior experience with a Document Control Platform such as Arena or Agile
· Ability to work semi-independently within a regulated environment
· High School Diploma or equivalent required
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Corindus, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.