SIEMENS (Smart Infrastructure) is seeking a confident and self-motivated sales professional to help manage and grow our Security Solutions and Service business within the Greater Lehigh Valley (Scranton, Allentown etc.) area. Reporting to the Sales Manager, this role will focus on contactors and end user customers.
Ideally, our team would like to find a professional security, and/or mass notification (MNS) salesperson, or a technical professional ready to take his or her expertise into a sales career.
- Develop and grow customer base, while achieving growth and volume projections for Security, MNS and special systems
- Develops high quality best solution offerings that fit customer strategic and operational requirements.
- Successfully develops new and expands existing accounts in assigned market to achieve growth and profit goals.
- Conducts ongoing assessment of sales goals within assigned area and determines how to focus efforts to achieve incremental sales growth within the strategic plan.
- Identifies other key accounts within territory based on growth potential, local market share and establishes specific sales goals and strategies.
- Communicates marketing programs and product developments to accounts to maximize sales potential.
- Contributes to the development of the long-term strategic plan and pricing strategies.
- Prepares accurate and thorough customer account activities, sales activity reports, competitor reports, forecast reports and expense tracking and reporting.
- Participates in vertical market trade shows and becomes a company advocate in national association meetings.
- Continues to pursue in-depth market, products and solutions knowledge and acquires deeper selling, technical and financial skills.
- Technical degree preferred; however, a combination of education and experience also be considered (a High School Diploma, state-recognized GED, or state-recognized high school proficiency exam is the minimum requirement).
- 2+ years of high-level Security / MNS integration sales experience required
- Sales experience selling within campus-wide environments
- Experience with access control systems: Softwarehouse, Lenel, and Genetech
- Experience with surveillance systems: Advanced Dynamics, Genetech, Exacq, and Milestone.
- Sales Experience selling to electrical and general contractors
- Must reside and have sales experience in the greater Lehigh valley, Scranton, or Allentown area.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Must be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license in good standing; must meet eligibility requirements to participate in Company vehicle reimbursement program.
In addition, the selected candidate must be a self-starter, be able to maintain an active and busy work schedule supporting new and existing customers, be a skillful presenter / communicator, have great organizational and computer skills and be able to work within a team selling environment.
- Leverage of the Siemens Smart Infrastructure Service & Product portfolios in expanding your customer base.
- Excellent Benefits package including, medical/dental/vision/life, matching dollar-for-dollar 401K up to 6%, generous Paid Time Off, and company vehicle reimbursement program, all of which start from Day One of employment.
- Quick ramp-up time with our new Siemens (R2S) Ready To Sell Development Program: A structured sales development program that provides new sales hires with a one-year plan for learning about the products, processes, and people that will help them achieve their performance targets in the least amount of time.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.