Talent Acquisition - Sourcing Partner (Long Term Contract)
Siemens Digital Industry Software is seeking a Contract Talent Acquisition - Sourcing Partner to support our recruiting blueprint in the US. You will be a key member our team in assisting our Talent Acquisition Partners build diverse pipelines in support of our high growth.
Siemens Digital Industries Software is a world-leading provider of software that helps thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support. Siemens DISW Software, is a business unit of the Siemens Digital Industries Division, with more than nine million licensed seats and 77,000 customers worldwide. Siemens DISW Software is headquartered in Plano, Texas.
What are my responsibilities?
As our Talent Scout, you’re responsible for executing our sourcing strategy in partnership with our America’s Talent Acquisition Team and our Hiring Managers. You’re a treasure hunter and networking is natural to you. You thrive on making connections with passive job seekers. Our Talent Scout will unearth incredible passive talent and engage with our Talent Acquisition Partners to identify, develop, and mobilize impactful sourcing strategies that build great diverse teams.
What you'll do
- You’ll have a keen eye for identifying, sourcing and building relationships with diverse passive candidates in support of Siemens DISW focus on continuing to add diversity to our workforce.
- Effectively build impactful relationships with our Talent Acquisition Partner team, and our Employee Resource Groups that allow you to present Siemens DISW as a destination employer to the job market.
- Deliver a beneficial candidate pool to our Talent Acquisition Partners.
- Study industry trends, marketplace insights and competitive intelligence to help define our diversity recruiting strategies. Identify, develop, and employ measurable effective diversity sourcing strategies for current and future talent needs.
- You’ll utilize our robust Tech Stack to build sourcing programs to help our Talent Acquisition Partners present incredible talent to our Hiring Managers.
Who you are
- 3+ years in equivalent role as either a diversity sourcer, talent researcher, talent scout, or recruiter within the IT or Engineering Industry.
- You’re creative and love the challenge of the hunt. There is no job that can’t be filled.
- You enjoy sophisticated and search strategies to identify & attract diverse passive talent. You’re organized and can prioritize and juggle several tasks in an environment with challenging demands.
- You’re an excellent communicator and teammate. People want to work with you.
- Knowledge of EEO, ADA, and employment laws.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems e.g., Avature is a plus
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-Time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.