We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments.
We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process
Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Interacting with customer to understand the existing process
- Identify the areas of improvement
- Develop improvement framework plan
- Align with customer on the framework
- Execute and implement the framework
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
· Experience in SAP SCM along with backend knowledge
· Involved in implementation/support projects with end-to-end implementations experience.
· Work experience on SAP Functional in Supply Chain Management.
· Able to architect SCM solutions, based on customer requirements.
· Assist in mapping the requirements into SAP Processes and design the solutions.
· RPA, Transitions, Migrations, Business process – reengineering experience
· 7 – 10 years
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time