Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
The Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst will affect business change through the creation and development of analytics and data insight capabilities as part of US Laboratory Diagnostics Marketing Team. This role will work as a part of a cross-functional team, serving as the report/ dashboard developer. The BI Analyst is tasked with high complexity ad-hoc dashboard/ report development that meets/exceeds existing and emerging reporting and analytical needs. This position will be primarily responsible for analyzing, interpreting, and summarizing data findings for financial, operations and strategic aspects of our business.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career:
- Work collaboratively with our business partners to understand business needs and objectives, then design and deploy business intelligence solutions and models to solve relevant business issues using appropriate data strategy methods and business intelligence tools.
- Drive data collection, integration, and visualization of business needs, investments, and priorities for marketing strategies
- Design and develop Business intelligence data schemas, and models, for advanced reporting.
- Design and develop Power BI reports, dashboards, KPIs, Power App.`s and ad-hoc day-to-day data extracts.
- Monitor historical and real-time performances of key metrics to detect and report anomalies.
- Leverage experience working with many types of data, including unstructured and structured, to support analytics.
- Identify key data requirements and acquire data; harmonize, rescale, and cleanse data for statistical techniques.
- Ensure data issues are identified, tracked, reported to appropriate data owners and resolved in a timely manner
- Lead business intelligence projects, or the analytics portion of projects, by communicating and reporting status to key business stakeholders, including status, budget, risks, issues, etc.
- Develop strong hypotheses, independently solve problems, and uncover business insights and opportunities across marketing channels to drive growth
- Partner with business stakeholders and technologist to implement, automate, operationalize business intelligence, and ad-hoc, reporting into day-to-day business decision making.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- MS or Bachelors’ degree with equivalent experience Business Analytics and Data Science, or related disciplines such as Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research is preferred.
- A minimum of 7+ years of experience working in business intelligence, data analytics, managing and/or coaching one or more analysts. Marketing Analytics experience and/or Healthcare or Medical Device industry is a plus exposure are preferred.
- Strong technical experience in ETL tools, database platforms and business intelligence reporting tools (Power BI Expert preferred, Qlik, Tableau)
- Good knowledge of standard concepts, best practices, and procedures within a data warehousing and Business Intelligence (BI) environment.
- Experience performing complex data migration, and mining, to and from disparate data. Systems, platforms as well as to and from data lakes
- Hands-on experience with multivariate analytic techniques such as linear and logistic regression, decision tree, cluster and factor analysis, time-series forecasting methods etc.
- Knowledge of data mining, modeling architecture/ warehousing
- Proven expertise with programming languages such as Python is a plus.
- Solid project management methodology background
- Ability to receive direction and work independently
- This is not a remote position, you will be based in the Tarrytown, NY office.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.