Manages general budgeting, accounting, reporting and logistic operations in MC DGMC segment related finances area(s), other accountabilities to directly support effective and profitable Business (Sub) Segment management.
What are my responsibilities?
• Supports accountable Unit or BA Management, provides advice and proposes measures regarding Finance / Business Administration.
• Supports implementation of financial and business administration policies, standards and procedures, for the assigned organization unit.
• Accomplishes financial analysis, planning and controlling activities, and all related business administration activities.
- Cost planning and controlling, including logistic cost, goodwill, warranty, SG&A
- Margin controlling and profit analysis
- Order backlog and business assets controlling
• Completes consolidation of all accounting, financial reporting, and other finance related operations
• Checks content and analyzes supplier and/ customer contracts, to ensure compliant and standardized contract management.
• Drive/support lean process of business, includes logistic related process and so on.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• 5+ years of experience in financial functions like controlling, accounting and logistic etc. and SAP skill
• Familiar to financial accounting and reporting structure of Siemens would be value added
• Qlik/Power BI/KNIME/ UI-Pass…IT analysis tool background would be preferred
• Responsible and reliable with good communication skills
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time