Role: Senior Mobile App Developer (iOS)
We have lots of ideas about how to successfully drive digitization in companies. For example, with open cloud platforms, highly developed security systems, and clever tools for developers. Move the world from behind the scenes with your IT expertise and passion for game-changing information technology. Rethink IT and steer projects in completely new directions. Welcome to our world! Join us now.
We make real what matters
- Implements innovative Products and Solution Development processes and tools by utilizing his/her expertise in the field of mobile application development, preferably in the area of Energy/Industrial automation domain
- Ensures adherence to defined guidelines, processes and procedures, for the team assigned.
- Design & develop iOS Mobile applications
Use your skills to move the world forward !!!
- We need a BE/B.Tech/MCA/MSc (Computer Science or equivalent) with 4 to 7 years of experience in mobile application development, preferably in the area of Energy / Industrial automation domain.
- Experience in research and development processes (Software based solutions and products) in commercial topics; in implementation of strategies
- Experience in Advanced C#, Xamarin iOS (not Xamarin forms), experience in iOS UI development
- Exposure of design and development in native iOS, C# Async programming, working with iOS Bluetooth capabilities
- Exposure to and working experience in the relevant Siemens sector domain (Industry, Energy, Healthcare, Infrastructure and Cities) required.
- International experience with global projects and collaboration with intercultural team is preferred
- Good to have Native iOS, C# Async programming and iOS Bluetooth capabilities
- Tools experience in Visual studio, NUnit, Git
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time