At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
NOTE: During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and well-being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Responsible for invoice delivery via post and portals as well as office administration tasks. Resolves portals problems with sales or credit collection staff. Operates under moderate supervision.
What are my responsibilities?
- Ensuring accurate and timely delivery of invoices to customers – working closely with the Poland as well as UK and Germany departments to coordinate time and place of delivery;
- Invoicing Portals’ management: registration, uploading invoices, solving issues
- Responsible for travel arrangements, hotel bookings and expense claim handling.
- Obtaining accesses for new joiners to CSO Team
- Supporting with organization of internal and external meetings and conferences as well as receiving guests in the office;
- Ordering office supplies
- Other duties assigned by the Customer Services Manager as appropriate to support the Customer Services Department.
- Project and process improvement engagement as required
- Coordination of proper documents and information flow
- Implementing world-class customer service
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good knowledge of English
- Corporate experience would be an asset
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Strong motivation to work and multitasking mindset
- Knowledge of SAP would be an asset
What we offer?
- Full-time employment contract
- Competitive salary
- Additional benefits (PPE, private healthcare, Multisport, life insurance, lunch card)
- Work in an international environment
- Work from home during pandemic (one day a week from the office), later adopting a hybrid model
- Extra days off in a calendar year
- Free parking
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time