At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
NOTE: During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and well-being of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Product Engineer for our Calibre product line will help customers solve complex problems in IC circuit and physical verification.By working closely with customers (remote and onsite) Junior Corporate Application Engineer will uncover requirements for advanced training and services that increase customer productivity with our tools.
- MSEE + 3 years or BSEE + 4 years
- 2-4 years of experience in IC verification in today’s complex nanometer technologies (28nm and below included FinFET technologies)
- Physical Verification, DRC/LVS and sign-off experience
- Strong knowledge of SVRF/TVF
- Strong understanding of physical layout and related verification issues
- Strong background on Design automation and Design Enablement with experience in design house environment
- Ability to collaborate with customers for rule writing and development
- Expertise using relevant tools: Calibre DRC/LVS, Calibre PERC, Calibre xRC, Calibre xACT-3D, Star-RC, ICV, Hercules
- Expertise of DFM methodology, circuits reliability and related design flows
- Ability to develop scripts in Tcl/Perl
- Understanding of Parasitic Extraction, 2D & 3D field solvers and circuit reliability verification.
- Strong verbal / written communication skills; excellent active listening skills
- Some international travel is required (10%)
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Development Services CJSC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time