If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
The Digital Industry Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products – be it the automotive or aerospace industry, mechanical engineering or other interesting sectors.
Your mission in new role
Develop solutions for Industry 4.0, focusing on factory automation products.
Your new role – Challenging and future oriented
- Plan and estimate the cost and effort of work packages assigned to him/her with coach’s guidance.
- Teamwork with colleagues in a department and with team members in project.
- Active in knowledge sharing. Active in problem solving with constructive proposal.
- Documentation of results and transfer of work package to next stage in the process
- Software development for Simatic products
Your Qualifications – solid and appropriate
- Familiar with C#/C++, have Knowledge on .NET development technology or Java development experience.
- Experience with one of the IDE: VS2010/2015, Eclipse, VSCode.
- Familiar with TCP/IP communication protocol.
- Application know-how (PLC and HMI application, Industrial PC or PC application know-how) is preferred
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time