Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) is shaping the market for intelligent, adaptive infrastructure for today and the future. It addresses the pressing challenges of urbanization and climate change by connecting energy systems, buildings and industries. SI provides customers with a comprehensive end-to-end portfolio from a single source – with products, systems, solutions and services from the point of power generation all the way to consumption. With an increasingly digitalized ecosystem, it helps customers thrive and communities progress while contributing toward protecting the planet. SI creates environments that care. Siemens Smart Infrastructure has its global headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, and has around 71,000 employees worldwide.
We seek an enthusiastic and experienced candidate with a strong background in service management in a multinational environment who has an interest in understanding the needs of our customers and to establish a delivery within Siemens that fits the customers need. This role acts as a the vital link between the customer and the different service centers locally and in the region to enable a streamlined, high quality delivery of our contractual commitments to the customer and to ensure the envisioned value to the customer is achieved.
While collaborating within our Digital Service Center Teams and local branches, you will gain insights and unveil new opportunities for team members and customers. We are constantly exploring new ways of working with data to see just what’s possible. At Siemens, our Digital Service Center Team is working to leverage the power of data to create Perfect Places.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Enterprise Customer Service Manager responsible for the fulfilment of an Enterprise Framework Contract across borders
- Supporting the countries to translate the contractual framework to local contract to ensure the intent of the framework is covered
- Ensure consistency and quality for all contractual deliverables.
- Responsible to drive optimal outcomes for the customers.
- Works with the Central Team to industrialise customer service packages to enable consistent delivery in all countries
- Responsible for across country PEX implementation planning including roadmap of sites for further implementations
- Supports and guides local organization with the delivery setup.
- Preparation and execution of contractual reviews with customer on a quarterly / 6 monthly schedule of all buildings implemented.
- Responsible for Customer Success Management on Enterprise level, working with local Service Managers to ensure overall success
- Supports Key Account / Client Manager to develop customer further, incl.roadmap and customer journey
- Responsible to identify upselling opportunities and driving the opportunities to success in conjunction, depending on size and scope, with Key Account / Client Manager
- Ensures a vibrant community of technical service personnel supporting the customer in different countries and ensures best practice sharing within the community
- Responsible for continual service improvements to the customer
- Responsible for contractual change management to the framework agreement and supporting the countries with implementation thereof
- Responsible for attainment of targeted profit margin of enterprise framework contract
- Extensive Service and Program Management experience.
- Comfortable to present findings and outcomes on C level.
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Thrives on creating customer success
- Enjoys developing WIN WIN situations with the customer
- Enjoys and thrives in working within and with diverse, international teams
- Excellent people & communication skills
- Fluent in English, any additional language is a PLUS
- Experience in Building Technology and Smart Infrastructure a PLUS
What else do I need to know?
The gross annual payment for this job vacancy is at least EUR 60.000,- (full-time). An overpayment is possible depending on education and experience. Siemens as an international company offers additional social benefits. Sozialleistungen und Benefits
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Aktiengesellschaft Österreich
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time