- Business Unit (BU) standardization and lobbing strategy:
- You prepare and lead through discussions concerning standardization policy (identify important topics, actions/roadmap for these topics)
- Streamline BU's standardization initiatives and activities:
- You identify the "right" topics (based on Business and portfolio strategy, worldwide/local market development, global/local competition moves), set focus and align worldwide resources (i.e. functional leadership of resources placed in relevant working groups, task forces and committees).
- You also place strategic/political interests beside technical input.
- Participate in standardisation, regulation, and Business stakeholder activities:
- You are responsible for entrepreneurial lobbying activities. This means you actively participating and leading tasks (Chairperson) at decision making level in relevant Regulation & Standardisation associations as well as in Business stakeholder associations, internationally (e.g. IEC, CIRED, CIGRÉ), European (e.g. T&D Europe) and German (e.g. FNN, VDE, DKE, ZVEI) as well as in corresponding regional-national associations (e.g. IEEE).
- Contribute to activities within Siemens:
- You co-ordinate regulation & standards activities with other BUs, Regions and contribute at Business level (e.g. standardization policy).
- Manage transition of SF6 switchgear Business:
- You are responsible for secure profitable SF6 switchgear Business at Siemens while driving the Business-oriented transition towards future SF6-free portfolio.
- You represent the BU and align with other Siemens entities and external associations (e.g. ZVEI, T&D Europe, IEEE).
- Finally, you accompany and drive political lobbying activities at local authorities (e.g. BMWi, BMU, UBA), at European level (e.g. EU Commission, EU, Council and EU Parliament) and internationally (e.g. in US: CARB, EPA).
- The basis of your success is a Master´s degree in a technical field
- You have long-term experience in the energy management industry
- You have experience in leading and motivating direct linked personnel
- You have knowledges in distribution systems products, systems, technology and (strategic) Business approach in conjunction with applicable standards and regulations
- You have experience in developing and following strategic approaches as well as in an international environment
- You have an entrepreneurial focus to position our “Distribution Systems” business in the right associations and to position the business needs at the right level in the standards and regulations
- You have comprehensible German and English language skills
- Finally, you are target-oriented and self-driving and have communication- and negotiating skills
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time