Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
1. According to the Siemens Healthineers CS strategies developed, initiate, lead and implement respective business development projects of new technology. Be responsible for coordinating internal and external resources in supporting those projects.
2. Develop extensive knowledge of current CS market conditions and competition. Continuous market research and competition analysis on the foreseen and planned activities, define and replace the strategy according to survey and marketing analysis data.
3. Identify trendsetter ideas, identify business opportunities and customer needs of new technology.Scouting new business opportunities based on the strength of company products and also the assessments of future market and technology trends. Derive recommendations regarding competitive positioning and potential investment opportunities.
4. Provide the solutiosn and transform project results into concrete actions and effectively drive communication and implementation across the organization.
5. Ensure the direct connection through regular communication with global division strategy department to support and coordinate the regional implementation of global division strategic programs.
6. Support business operation by defining KPIs from business development point of view. Attend regular division business review meeting.
7. Other related projects or tasks assigned by manager or company.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/
Your qualifications and experience:
- 8 years above working experience in Healthcare business or related industries,clear vision on the development trend and pattern of healthcare market in China
- Highly experience of hospital instruments mangment and CS marketing, developing strategy for large / medium size companies and in M&A and strategic partnership is a plus
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Digital Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time