We have lots of ideas about how to optimally drive digitization in companies. For example, with open cloud platforms, highly developed security systems, and imaginative tools for developers. Move the world from behind the scenes with your IT expertise and passion for groundbreaking information technology. Rethink IT and steer projects in completely new directions. Welcome to our world! Join us now.
We make real what matters
• Must have practical experience in designing, building, and maintaining efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code for embedded systems.
• Firmware development for embedded system is an added advantage.
• Practical experience in setting up software architecture in embedded systems.
• Experience with stack development for embedded systems.
• Experience building embedded systems using C++ (Preferred Strong proficiency in C++).
• Experience with Unit testing.
• Good knowledge of agile scrum methodology
Use your skills to move the world forward
• You have a Bachelor's/Master’s degree in any branch of engineering or in Design with 5-9 Years of experience.
• You will design, build, and maintain efficient embedded systems using C++.
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address those issues.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds