Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?As Product Owner, you will:
- Be responsible for Team Backlog and priorities
- Be responsible that the stories are prepared and participates/contributes in Agile Planning meeting (PI)
- Accept user-/enabler stories, participates in team demo and retrospectives
- Build/support effective Agile team and its interfaces (PO, PM, SM, Architect, Dev.Team)
- Ensure quality
- Bring together system knowledge and customer needs
- Have budget ownership and full technical and commercial responsibility (incl. planning/forecasting)
- User base, Time reporting, Internal/External KPI, Shopping Cards (old: operations management)
- Track and Trace Service Level and keep targets, Coordination and Priorities, supplier (old: Service Owner) escalation/management, Service performance communication to business (PM, Key-user, Tool managers and stakeholders) about releases etc.
- Align/Negotiate SLA with customer (old: service level management)
- Plan, align and track releases (old: release management)
- Communication with Supplier, track and trace contract compliance, manage escalations/performance on strategic level for operations and project topics (old: vendor management)
- Have overall ownership and approval on all matters regarding IT Service (e.g. signs off all relevant SLAs/OLAs/KPIs, approve Service Prices and customer allocation)
- Have responsibility for recovering all costs of the service
- Discuss/Align/Communicate on all matters towards supplier and customers
- Manage services provided by external providers.
- Support countries/regions during the global rollout (data migration, planning of administrative structure, initial configuration, …)
- Closely collaborate with Product Manager & Project Manager (daily meetings, …)
- Be the main technical contact person for all topics related to the product
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology or related fields
- More than 5 years of proven working experience as a project manager and/or product owner in the information technology sector
- Advanced knowledge of Project Management principles, concepts, procedures, practices and tools
- Excellent communication, presentation, and customer management skills with advanced problem-solving skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Written and spoken English on negotiation level is a must, additional language like German is a plus
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience working in a DEV/OPS environment
- Entrepreneurial proficiencies: leadership skills, output orientation, value oriented and user happiness driven, assertiveness, futurist, driver, analytical, negotiation skills, business admin and commercial capabilities, holistic view
- Customer/provider relationship management soft skills (Stakeholder mgmt., customer centricity, conflict management, leadership and challenger)
- Provider Management Skills
- IT and Business competences.
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 specialists with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Data Analytics and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds of SiemensYou will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, financial support to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove #Digitalminds
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time