Area of responsibility
We are Global Business Services CZ, one of the largest centers in the Siemens world. From our Czech hub we provide different types services including expert ones to over 330 entities across Europe and the globe by 1.500+ professionals.
Take your next career step with us and join our international team in Prague. We will give you the opportunity to really make a difference.
Your area of responsibility includes all strategic and operational marketing tasks over the entire lifecycle in the field of engineering for GBS including cultural aspects. The Marketing Manager represents GBS marketing and cultural issues towards the GBS units and their customers.
Your tasks will be:
- Development of integrated, international marketing concepts (e.g. analysis including competition, strategy, time/budget/goals planning) with the involvement of relevant HQ units and regional units as well as communication managers. The basis is the business strategy of GBS Engineering.
and selection of the various channels to maximize the impact of the measures as
well as responsibility for the implementation of the individual activities and
- Online presence, e.g. website, SEO / SEA campaigns, social media.
- Preparation of company presentations, videos.
- Responsibility for printed media such as advertisements including media planning, brochures, flyers, posters, roll-ups, handouts.
- Participation in internal communication such as newsletters, internal events.
- Creation of the annual action plan and marketing plans including budget planning at action level.
- Planning and communication support of cultural activities to establish an open, appreciative corporate culture in the field of engineering in accordance with the GBS culture.
- Definition of KPIs monitoring the success of activities / regular reporting and budget controlling at the activity level.
- Management of internal and external service providers and agencies (in coordination with Communication), e.g. briefing, content, tendering, contracting, controlling.
- Basis information and approval of advertising and public relations.
- Further development of the relevant marketing processes and methods for a permanent increase in productivity.
- Implementation of marketing / strategy-specific projects.
- Expertise in marketing mix.
- Knowledge of marketing, communication, social media processes and tools.
- Knowledge of GBS marketing and communication channels.
- Basic technical understanding and enthusiasm.
- Creativity must have.
- Quality orientation.
- Systematic and structured work, time management.
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills, integrated thinking.
- Design ability: Implementation of the concepts in actions and campaigns.
- Management of external service providers / marketing agencies in CZ and abroad.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work in a team as well as individually.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Assertiveness and customer orientation.
- Ability to learn.
- Very good English language skills.
- Work experience 5 years with a focus on marketing or communication.
- An amazing team full of enthusiastic people you can reach out to and who are proactive, open, and enjoy their work.
- International projects in a fast-moving environment.
- The opportunity for personal and professional growth.
- Work-life-balance: 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague.
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance.
- Meal vouchers.
- The possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
We are committed to forming a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. This is how we work best. Problem solvers and entrepreneurs are highly welcome.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens and learn more:
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time