Join the Siemens Graduate Program in Germany for Siemens Mobility (f/m/d)
Who designs your future? You do! Being part of the Siemens Graduate Program, you can design your career.
Over two exciting years, you will run three results-oriented assignments, where you'll rapidly build up in-depth knowledge and experience our business from different perspectives, gaining a deep understanding of Siemens, especially of Siemens Mobility. During the rotation abroad at one of our 1,700 worldwide locations you will improve your intercultural competence and become a more effective communicator across cultures.
You are a forward-thinking, high-energy, dynamic driver who wants to get directly involved in the daily business of our international teams and work on your own responsibility right from the beginning. Perfect, we can't wait to welcome you!
Do you want to know more about Siemens Mobility?
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services.
With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2018, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of 8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
Further information is available at: www.siemens.com/mobility.
Here is what we offer:
- Two years full of responsibilities, growing, learning and development opportunities within Siemens Mobility. Currently we have openings in Project Management at Customer Services.
- Three driven assignments in technical and methodical project management including one eight-month assignment abroad.
- An experienced mentor during the program who will support you reaching your individual career goals and guide you to craft your future with us.
- Comprehensive and state-of-the-art trainings that will fortify your communication and personal skills.
- Our international community of specialists, professionals, trainees, and alumni who are looking forward to meeting you.
- An excellent springboard for a successful career with Siemens in attractive roles.
We would love you to bring to us:
- An above-average Master's, Diploma, Doctoral Degree or equivalent in one of the following fields of study:
Electrical Engineering, Transportation Engineering, or other technical areas of study for Project Management
- Significant relevant practical work experience and knowledge from internships, working student activities etc.
- Excellent command of German and English.
- Flexibility and mobility within the program duration.
You are committed, growing and succeeding in your tasks
Then apply as soon as possible and please remember to include following documents in your application:
- Letter of motivation
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- All relevant certificates and documents (report cards for all academic degrees, reference letters of internships / working student jobs / international experience, etc.)
In case you have questions about your application, we are happy to help you. You can reach us writing an e-mail to: email@example.com
As an equal-opportunity employer we gladly consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time