Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Direct sales operations, and delegate assignments to management and sales staff. Direct overall sales efforts to attain orders and revenue, profit, and marketing objectives for Siemens Smart Infrastructures' BP indirect TALON channel for the Automation portfolio. Direct strategy for retention of account bases and development of new accounts. Define and direct the development of strategic plans to penetrate accounts. Conceptualize, develop, modify, and execute corporate and/or organizational policies that may have a company-wide effect.
Can be located anywhere in the US near a major airport.
What You Will Do at Siemens:
- Develop and execute Automation VAP/third party sales and growth strategy for U.S.A. and its’ territories
- Work collaboratively with Segments to align sales strategies with product portfolio strategies.
- Day to day management of territory sales activity
- Manage cost center to budgeted targets
- Successfully defines workflows, sales process, and reporting relationships to obtain optimum effectiveness.
- Actively manage the portfolio of channel partners and ensure sufficient coverage to grow total Siemens Automation Product sales.
- Advisor for VAP/third party strategy and execution in Canada.
- Area of responsibility has high strategic, long-term impact. Often is required to create/conceptualize new systems, programs, and/or training program with significant business impact.
- Has full latitude to create and conceptualize strategic long-range strategies for area of responsibility and to forecast their impact
- Analyzes effectiveness of policies and establishes future direction for functional policies and programs that affect business unit.
- Aligns policies/products and development efforts with company strategies.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive flex vacation, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.