For more information about us visit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6mVLaUyO4U
We are currently looking to recruit for a hardworking L&D Manager - Major Learning Programs to join our outstanding team! Through effective team management, and in conjunction with other Global GSCS L&D Managers, direct Learning & Development Program Management activities of a team of L&D Professionals you'll act as a partner concern point for operational, project, process and partner issues, handling user problems through to successful resolution. You'll handle budget, professional practice setting and execution and people management activities.What will you be doing?
- Lead definition and implementation of DISW Best Practice processes and procedures for the consultation, design, delivery, adoption and governance of major blended learning programs, including key areas of collaboration and knowledge sharing both with GLaD and with key partner groups
- Lead the scoping of annual Learning Program and Project Planning and Prioritisation, in order to generate a DISW wide program plan for all major learning programs activity, and be responsible for the management of project delivery to plan in order to meet team important metrics
- Contribute to forecasting and planning activities for annual learning delivery requirements in conjunction with L&D Operations Manager
- Work with L&D Operations Manager to ensure that learning programs exiting pilot are handed over to the Learning Academy to execute in conjunction with the Zone program leads.
- Act as first point of escalation for key partners on major blended learning program issues
- Own the quality governance for all major blended learning programs, ensuring Learning Program Managers are checking quality and adoption of global materials delivery
- Oversee the development of functional Partner Maps and Partner Communications Plans in conjunction with the L&D Business Partners
- Help to promote GLaD services, approaches, adoption of global projects and initiatives
- Drive continual service improvement with GLaD Learning Programs Management based on reporting and data
- Own or contribute to allocated global projects / initiatives
What are we looking for?
- CIPD Level 5 or equivalent (ideally Level 7) required Management training is beneficial
- Experience in an IT / Software / Manufacturing or Engineering Business
- Previous Experience of managing a team within an L&D function, Ideally Business Partnering.
- Experience of working and managing within an international Business is beneficial
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, private healthcare and actively support working from home.Siemens Software. Where today meets tomorrow
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time