Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
At our Bengaluru Hub nearly 1100 employees provide various types of services – Finance, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Customer Care - to more than 60 Siemens entities across the world, We are global business solutions, that supports Siemens companies worldwide to achieve perfection in their internal process allowing our colleagues to fully focus on their business.
Change the future with us
- You are proficient in creating different data type logics in tableau and use them with parameters to create effective dashboards
- You have worked closely with business to create reports/dashboards using Tableau desktop
- You will create highly visual, analytical dashboards using Tableau - work closely with customers to solicit visualization requirements, recommend changes, create prototypes, demo prototypes, and implement as per the recorded requirements
- You proactively evaluate requirements from customers and follow logically phased project approach for implementation
- You have proven analytical, problem-solving, time management and organizational skills
- You have hands-on experience in business intelligence, reporting, and data analytics
- You are proficient working with Excel, Access database & PowerPoint
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
Graduate (BE, B.Tech, MSC, and anything similar with Computer Science / Information Science) with more than 5 years of experience in Tableau Desktop, Tableau Server in versions 10 and above
· Should be proficient to manage / manipulate /
structure data using Access DB & SQL with
Should be proficient to analyze business problems and decide / suggest an appropriate BI solution to the customer
· Should be energetic and knowledgeable to go beyond visualization of data and find ways to solve business problems making use of Python / R
· Working knowledge on Power BI / Qlik is an advantage
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We're Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time