We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity and dedication. People like you! Clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things and enjoy solving problems. We will give you the opportunity to really make a difference.
Take your next career step with us and join our international team of consultants in Prague.
What part will you play?
· Every day we solve a different challenge - we work in close alignment with our customers to find the best solution for a smooth project execution or to tackle our customer’s problems:
· In your role as an SAP Consultant for Finance, you will be analyzing the S/4HANA system configuration and processes.
· You have the know how to build-up new functionalities based on the aligned template components and you can enrich the existing solution with template settings and objects.
· We are looking for people who will coordinate project activities for the S/4 HANA implementation: Business case, project timeline, project organization and reporting.
In addition, you will:
· Enrich the template test environment with test data.
· Develop and implement test cases, preferably automated and regression-capable.
· Package settings and objects into pre-defined transports.
· Transfer know-how to rollout candidate project teams.
If you are curious about the challenges and possibilities of digitalization within one of the world’s leading conglomerates and want to contribute to customer-specific solutions and methods: join us and gain in-depth experience in consulting, motivating change and a deep understanding of Siemens’ strategies and worldwide operations.
Required Skills & Experience:
· Experience in SAP Finance consulting, preferably in a large scale, multi-country, template-based environment
· Profound experience in its functionalities: FI-GL / FI-AR and Cash Management / FI-AA / FI-AP and intercompany clearing (ICC) / FI-Closing and SmartClose / Controlling, including CO-PA.
· Excellent knowledge in SAP S/4HANA settings in one of the focus areas around FI/CO and components including FIORI.
· Knowledge of the general structural setup of a S/4 HANA system.
· Knowledge of integration points of your focus area into other modules and components.
· Preferable: Experience in working in agile teams.
We would like to get to know you better, if you think strategically, strive for innovative solutions, have strong analytical skills and you like various projects and tasks.
What we can offer to you in Prague:
· International projects in a fast-paced environment.
· The opportunity for personal and professional growth.
· Work-life-balance: 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague.
· An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance.
· Meal vouchers.
· The possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
We are committed to forming a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. This is how we work best. Problem-solvers and an entrepreneurial mentality are highly welcome.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens! Learn more about our department at:
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time