Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as SCM Operational Excellence Leader.
We are looking for an Operational Excellence Leader to identify and drive Operational Excellence within Laboratory Diagnostics Supply Chain Management Team (SCM).
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Operational Excellence Leader, you will be responsible for:
* Supporting the execution of currently planned transformational projects with a global scope, build the funnel of projects for the future, conduct resource planning and coordination of improvement actions with the SCM Leadership Team.
* Establishing and driving consistent daily management and escalation practices across all Manufacturing Sites, within Demand Planning, and in Distribution and Logistics to maximize the EBIT margin contribution from SCM.
* Identify LEAN opportunities through the SCM network, and work with the SCM Leaders to develop project plans and implement actions in concert with site and functional based leaders.
* Coaching, training, and project leadership as well as accountability for achieving planned financial results.
Required skills, education, and experience that will enable you to succeed in this role:
- BS/BA in related discipline
- 10+ years of experience driving substantial improvements in a Supply Chain Business Function role
- Minimum of 5 years working effectively in diverse global environments
- Experience in life sciences, diagnostics, or pharmaceutical production environment with demonstratable understanding of the required process knowledge and regulations.
- Expert in the understanding and implementation of Operational Effectiveness measures and driving change based on this data.
- Knowledge of cutting-edge solution-based technologies to support state-of-the-art supply chain operations.
- Demonstrable experience leading large scale organizational changes and measuring. effectiveness, especially as it relates to optimizing SCM global footprint to ensure optimal efficiency, cost position, and predictability.
- Demonstrated ability to Coach, Execute Policy Deploy and Deliver Results.
- Ability to build relationships and influence teams and individuals in the development of business performance capabilities.
- Independent, self-starter – able to set agenda and drive progress with little direction
- Effective communicator
- Strong leadership skills – can lead groups in kaizen and drive strong results.
- Experimentation mindset – able to help teams take and manage risk, drive experimentation to facilitate learning.
- Rigorous analytical/data driven problem solver who can help teams reduce complex situations to enable progress and results.
- Critical thinking and decision-making, business astuteness, and process orientation.
- Executive presence/maturity – can interact with and drive leaders as well as associates to progress commercial improvements.
- Results oriented with the ability to balance multiple business considerations and multiple projects in parallel, including working with virtual/remote teams.
- Strong strategic thinker and general manager mindset; capable of translating business objectives into tactical action plans and milestones.
- An intelligent, decisive, self-confident, and results-oriented individual that possesses a combination of mental flexibility, creativity, analytical ability, and sound judgment.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, able to work across functional areas and build relationships with superiors, peers and subordinates within a company culture that is high performance and self-directing.
- Strong command of Microsoft Office products: PowerPoint, Excel, Word.
- Ability to commit to up to 25% domestic and International travel.
Preferred skills, education, and experience:
- Experience working in a regulated / FDA environment
- Prior experience working in a large, matrixed organization
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.