Role: Cyber Security Lead Developer - Cloud/IoT
Electrical Energy keeps the world moving. No matter where the power comes from or where it needs to go we make sure it makes its way.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Smart Grids and Infrastructure team as a Lead Developer and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
What will the future look like? What can we look forward to? We don´t know for sure. That´s why we need true pioneers who, while exploring the world of research and development, trigger innovative projects and come up with unusual paths towards a solution – our drive to make the “impossible” possible has no limits! This is your chance: drive global change with us
What part will you play
- You will be responsible for the Security component development within the platform.
- Works closely with Cybersecurity Engineer
- Develops Security APIs for microservice architecture
- Creates code unit security testing routines
- Creates Security Dashboard for System Security Administrator
- Participates in security problem formulation and solution development process
- Creates technical documents for Security API
- Works in an agile manner
- You will be involved in coding of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions adhering to coding and quality guidelines, for self-owned components
- You will be collaborating with globally located teams
Use your skills to move the world forward!!!
- At least 2 years professional experience in Cyber Security component design & development and overall 4-8 years of experience.
- You understand the principles of a cloud native applications and are comfortable working with containers and microservices.
- Know-how in SW Architecture frameworks, Architecture & Design patterns.
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, and AWS
- Knowledge of Cloud security
- Knowledge of cryptography programming
- Knowledge of Cloud Intrusion detection and prevention services
- Has deep programming knowledge in Java, Typescript, and/or Python
- Has a degree in computer science or equivalent field and Certificate in ethical hacking, white hat security, secure programming.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Noida. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries.
We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time