Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence, they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape. Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as an Education Content Design & Development Intern.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Education Content Design & Development Intern, you will be responsible for and experience the following:
- You will gain experience with current content development tools and processes for online training and micro-learning strategies and have the opportunity to create and update educational content
- You will support the quality approval of education content by performing QA/Interface validations, prepare AS360 storyboards for pre-quality review, and provide submission and release coordinator support using the Healthcare Release Tool for content reviews and approvals
- You will support the various stages and activities of content development from analysis
- to implementation
- You will support Articulate Storyline training administrative and scheduling tasks
- You will have the opportunity to experience how an organization effectively networks, build relationships, and innovates in a highly collaborative virtual environment
This position may suit you best
if you are familiar with what is
below, and would like
to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You have a good PC skills (e.g. MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- You will be working with our content development and media editing tools such as Articulate Storyline 360 and Photoshop and are willing to learn about these software solutions
- You have very good organization and communication skills
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- You are currently enrolled in an undergraduate (rising junior/senior) or graduate program focused on Education, Instructional Design, or Clinical Laboratory Sciences
- You must have a minimum GPA of 3.2 or higher
- You must be local to the Glasgow, DE office (50 miles or less) or east coast based
- You must be available to work full-time during the summer (up to 40 hours/week) and part-time during the academic year (up to 20 hours); please note this is a 12-month internship
- You must feel comfortable working in a fully virtual environment
- Must have permanent work authorization
Start date: May 2021; 12-month duration.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-Time temporary
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.