- Assist marketing campaign managers by relentlessly driving timelines and processes to deliver a range of marketing programs on-time
- Being the glue between our divisional marketing team, business unit stakeholders, corporate marketing, and other agencies.
- Working independently to develop methods, techniques and criteria for achieving objectives
- Proactively identifying and tackling tough problems, implementing new processes & solutions
- Taking complex situations and distilling them down to simple and easy to understand analyses for executive decision making
- Working with management to support resource management
- Providing operational and executive status reporting, as well as driving sharing of best practices and learnings across division marketing teams
- Developing post-analysis for our marketing programs
- Acting as a functional manager but will not manage other employees as a primary job function
- Proven program and project management experience with expertise in negotiating fast-changing schedules and juggling numerous projects at the same time
- A real change-agent – someone energized by the thought of proactively identifying opportunities and developing innovative methods to solve them
- Excellent analytical thinking, analysis, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to keep details organized across multiple workstreams and multiple teams
- Strong written and oral communications skills, including negotiation, presentation, and influence
- Ability to listen, not dominating the conversation, and communicate/present succinctly
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, statistical analysis
- Collaboration and management skills including team-building, conflict resolution and consensus building
- Ability to manage and influence virtual teams
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines, both within and outside division
- Passionate, flexible, driven, dependable and transformational
- BA or BS in related field
- 5+ years project management experience
- Experience leading cross-division functional teams
- Project management certifications
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.