Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Country Lead, Diagnostics, Singapore You will lead a team and work with various business organization to drive the Lab Diagnostics business.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- P&L accountability for Laboratory Diagnostics (DX) and Point-of-Care business units for Singapore and Brunei (DX SG)
- Manage and lead regular business reviews with country and zone management
- Design go-to-market strategies to achieve maximum market coverage and revenue growth, including appointment of business partners
- Manage and develop key customer accounts, and to become a strategic partner to develop opportunities for mutual benefit
- Collaborate and plan with DX Customer Service organisation to optimise their service capabilities
- Collaborate with other cross-functional teams and regional management roles across Siemens Healthineers to maximize market opportunities, and to optimize roles and processes for improved competitiveness
- Full responsibility for the headcount planning, recruitment and performance management of DX SG sales and marketing team
- Ensure 100% business and regulatory compliance in all areas of business conduct of oneself and regional team members
- Review and approve tender bids, and to assist sales teams in price negotiations with external and internal stakeholders
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-sg
Your qualifications and experiences:
- Successfully completed university degree in Life Science or related majors
- Minimum 8 years sales and marketing experience within healthcare industry, with min. 5 years of people management experience
- Possess excellent marketing and strategy management experience with proven success record
- Proven leadership capabilities
Your personality and skills:
- Good planning and organizational skills
- You possess good communication and customer interaction skills
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes
Siemens Healthineers Singapore was awarded Gold in "Excellence in Total Rewards Strategy" & "Excellence in Retention Strategy" at the HR Excellence Awards 2020. Sliver for "Employer of the Year" at the HR Excellence Awards 2019.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time