Every day we push the
boundaries of what is possible. For example with innovative technologies that
help supply entire cities with energy more efficiently. And by developing
intelligent robots. We help our customers move forward, along with millions of
people around the world. What do we need? Ambassadors for new ideas, talented
storytellers, and passionate captivators in marketing and sales who make our
customer relationships strong. And who can turn “interested in working
together” into new orders and projects. Take the Siemens message to the outside
world – make real what matters! We’ll open up endless possibilities for you to
do just that.
Become a part of our international, multi-cultural, interdisciplinary communications team. We build new value for all our partners (employees, customers, shareholders, etc.). Our communications department is the voice of the company. We are a team. We communicate with one voice. And we have a mission - to support our businesses and our boards of directors around the world day in and day out.
What part will you play?
- You focus on improving and maintaining a positive user experience for our main campaigns.
- You set the pace and are responsible for target group segmentation, user engagement and content performance when it comes to programmatic and display advertising.
- You also support the performance marketing team with paid social media campaigns and search engine advertising activities, bringing a holistic view of the digital marketing landscape.
- You measure the effect of our communication by defining and monitoring important metrics, including analysis and interpretation of data. Based on that you decide on actions with regards to the improvement of the campaigns.
- You provide global trainings for colleagues via dedicated training sessions and regular community calls.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You have collected a minimum of 3 years’ work experience in the field of digital marketing, with expertise in programmatic and display advertising. Additional experience in search advertising and paid social media will be considered favorably.
- Degree in journalism, public relations, marketing or other relevant topics will be given preference.
- Proficient in written and spoken English combined with good interpersonal skills and networking skills in an intercultural environment and across all management levels.
- You can independently set up and run paid media campaigns on biddable and PPC platforms including Display Media (GMP & DV360), Paid Search and Social Media.
- You have experience in audience targeting, keyword research and selection, ad group structuring, A/B testing and in using the respective tools (GDN, Google Ads, social advertising & analytics, AMO).
- Media targeting and online listening are already everyday activities for you and you can immediately access and control the important tools (Ad Server, AMO, native analytics suites etc.).
- You are used to work in an agile environment, outstanding in building long-term relationships with internal colleagues and external providers and you enjoy working in an international and multi-functional team.
What can we offer?
- Signing bonus of 50.000 CZK.
- Relocation package (CZK 100 000 If you move to Czech Republic from abroad, CZK 50 000 if you move to Prague within the Czech Republic).
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery schools in Prague and Ostrava for work life balance.
- An individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance.
- meal vouchers or contribution to company canteen.
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks.
- Various discounts and offers.
Join our GBS in Siemens!
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability or gender identity.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time