About Siemens Digital Industry Software
Siemens Digital Industries offers a comprehensive portfolio of integrated hardware software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide. Siemens PLM Software, a Plano, Texas-based business unit of the Digital Industry, is a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) and manufacturing operations management (MOM) software, systems and services with over nine million licensed seats and more than 77,000 customers worldwide.
As part of a Country Software Sales organisation, advocate and drive the development of allocated portfolio domains through the identification of a clear target market and go to market strategy, and the execution of campaign and initiative centred strategies to leverage and maximise software opportunities.
- Understand the market positions for portfolio from the Zone including what problems we are solving and the business value delivered to customer in order to adapt the sales message and collateral for campaign/initiative, appreciating that these messages will differ between industries.
- Act as trusted advisor to Country Sales and Pre-Sales teams providing guidance on the planning, execution and measurement of portfolio development activities.
- Act as key point of contact for Sales teams for campaign knowledge and technical support.
- Establish and track measurable goals for monitoring portfolio growth against each campaign/initiative, in own portfolio domain, in Country and provide feedback to campaign and initiative owners on content and lessons learnt.
- Works on portfolio domains including campaigns/initiatives of moderate scope.
- Works under self-management on assignments/pursuits and will determine solutions, methods and procedures.
Educated to degree level in engineering or commerce. Firm general business process understanding.
You have a commercial background, be results oriented, and able to drive and facilitate the Portfolio strategy across Middle East & Africa in alignment with our go-to-market strategy at Global, Regional and Country levels.
Experience in supporting, marketing or sales of the products in the Portfolio is advantageous.
The portfolio includes Siemens’ applications for Product Lifecycle Management and Product Engineering.
Must be located Pretoria.
Siemens PL experience advantages: understanding of the Siemens Software side of business
Travel will be expected (25-50%).
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: SIEMENS INDUSTRY SOFTWARE SA (PTY) LTD
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time