Create the future of healthcare! Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sounds exciting?
Join our distributed team as Project manager, Healthcare solution sales (m/w/d) to develop our Enterprise Services (ES) business and drive our customer projects!Tasks and responsibilities
- Management of sophisticated solutions like managed equipment services, turnkey or clinical pathway projects across the Europe Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region
- Proactively lead the bid team, coordinate customer discussions to define the final offering, while in others you support and empower our local sales teams in doing so
- Understanding our customers’ needs and how to address these by value-based, comprehensive solutions – combining existing portfolio elements with tailored, customer-specific offerings and/or third-party solutions
- Knowing our general competitive landscape in value partnerships and how to use our outstanding value proposition to differentiate from competition
- Establishing project plans for the bid phase and handling the execution accordingly (that includes also adequate resource management) to ensure deliveries from all supplying parties, including potential external partners for a successful bid
- Support, mentoring and educating our colleagues in the countries to enable and empower them to lead complex solution offerings
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/services/value-partnershipsQualifications and experience
- A successful completed university degree or PhD in either economics, medical science or technology
- Long-term professional experience in sales or solution business in the Healthcare/ Life Science industry. You have already achieved significant business success in those fields
- Successful coordination of customer projects and leading of negotiations
- Proven experience in healthcare systems
- Preferably a broad all-round-scope: from understanding customer economics to technology and development of comprehensive customer-specific solutions (ideally in the field of diagnostic imaging).
- Experience in risk management is as helpful as good communication and presentation skills
- Good knowledge in MS Office is required
We are looking for a distinctive service demeanour and someone who already gained experience in a multi-cultural environment. Proficiency in English is a must, further European languages like German, French, Italian, Spanish are highly beneficial. Effective communication skills as well as high social skills, openness and tolerance, “Can do”- mentality, a structured work method, strong analytical skills and good time management complete your profile.What else do you need to know
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
The gross annual payment for this job vacancy is at min. EUR 60.000,- (full-time, please be aware that this amount only applies to Austria). An overpayment is possible depending on education and experience. Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics GmbH provides a lot of social and other employee benefits.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time