Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Join our team as Deputy Manager – Sales Business Administration – and we will give you a high level of responsibility, turning you into decision-maker on an equal footing. In this way, we build an environment where Business Administration, Sales and business go hand in hand.
Change the future with us
• You will be the Commercial Sales Business Partner supporting Business and Service Lines in sales activities
• Together with respective Business Line and Service Line managers you drive efforts to secure orders from internal and external customers end-to-end, from bid phase, contract execution to revenue collection
• You are setting the general framework for price negotiations and are preparing offer calculations including profitability analysis in relation to the overall business cases
• You are supporting contract negotiations with customers regarding prices and financial terms & conditions and are driving the order management process including signature tracing
• You are acting as an interface between customer, finance and business while being the key account to customers for financial queries
• You are directing the finance back-office support functions to ensure proficient preparation of contracts / POs as well as timely billing based on actual BVIs
• You will be involved in driving forward finance digitalization topics across the organization.
• Support execution of various support functions, including audit, risk management and compliance, business excellence and others to deliver world class business results
• You interact cooperatively with all stakeholders both within as well as outside of GBS and manage third party relationships as needed.
• You are willing to assume and complete ad-hoc / special projects and/or other assignments as delegated by management.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• You have least 5 years of professional experience in accounting and controlling, combined with knowledge in Service/Product/Systems/IT/Software or Shared Services industry.
• University degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA and/or MBA preferable
• You convince with high analytical competence, a high level of commitment, your focus on results, a confident manner, and your assertiveness
• You can demonstrate in-depth business knowledge and have experience with commercial bid management, contract management, legal terms & conditions, Sales business administration tasks and commercial project management.
• You are proficient with Microsoft Office applications and have experience with commercial SAP applications as well as Siemens-specific tools and solutions.
• You solve problems proactively and are used to presenting problems with a solution. Ideally, you have demonstrated this as member in project groups.
• Your excellent written and oral presentation skills round off your profile.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time