Together we make a difference!
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services
In Mobility, we help our customers meet the need for smart mobility solutions. We’re making the lives of people who travel easier and more enjoyable while constantly developing new, intelligent mobility solutions!
Change the future with us
- Technical responsibility for 1-/2-phase AC Traction Power Supply within a project
- HW Engineering and Design submission of AC Traction Power Supply (TPS) substations and HV- and LV power supply system for rail electrification systems.
- Creation of detailed electrical engineering drawings of electrical systems and components incl. overviews, bill of materials, etc. as input for a complete electrical design.
- Proficient in design of 25 kV AIS & GIS or similar equipment Hardware parts & control scheme
- Check and release of electrical and mechanical design.
- Technical integration of AC Traction Power Supply Equipment within MV- and HV substations.
- Technical managing, planning and controlling of one’s own engineering work packages.
- Support of sales departments and project management and procurement during both, the bid phase and the project execution phase regarding the responsible work packages.
- Technical clarifications with sub suppliers abroad.
- Technical support of the manufacturing and the commissioning engineers concerning analysis of technical problems and answering of technical inquiries.
- Participation in technical liaison meetings with customers, suppliers and Siemens’ internal departments overseas.
- Preparing test procedure and participation in factory acceptance tests
Use your skills to move the world forward
- · Bachelor degree or above in Electrical Engineering, ideally in the field of power distribution, electrical control and protection system.
- · Knowledge of High-Medium voltage technology with good understanding for system calculation, manufacture and installation matters.
- · Knowledge of Low Voltage Distribution
- · Knowledge of digital protection relays.
- · Knowledge of measuring, control and supervisory systems.
- · Knowledge of relevant European and International Standards (IEC, IEEE)
- · Knowledge of engineering processes.
- · Experience in project realization, preferably in an international project environment.
- · Good command of English.
- · Sustainable Experience in the railway sector, especially in the field of rail electrification power supply systems.
- · Sustainable Experience in designing and planning of electrical AC-switchgear and -substations.
- Intercultural experience.
- Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Pune. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and inspiration and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about mobility at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/products/mobility.html and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time