Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
We are looking for an experienced Developer to join one of our Artificial Intelligence Tech Team. Together with our Business Partners you will develop technology-driven cloud-based solutions.
You will be engaged with Siemens Global Business Services, it’s customers and prospects across various business lines. You will be responsible for delivering “Out-of the-box” AI features, driving digital transformation of our own operations and those of our customers across different technology domains.
- Be focused on AI backend automation (e.g. chatbots, mailbots, voice solutions, etc.)
- Build REST APIs and handle different service frameworks
- Implemente integrations with 3rd party systems in accordance with business requirements
- Be responsible for the development of the orchestration layer & interfaces and set up of MATs (monitoring alerting trending) based on blueprints
- Configure and maintain the CI/CD pipeline and resource groups
- Be responsible for understanding the business logic and the deployment of the model API
- Produce clean code and automated testing
- Work across new age scripting languages and adapt them to cloud environments and rapidly changing technology stacks,
- Be responsible for troubleshooting and bug fixing.
To make a difference, you must have:
- University degree in Computer Science or other equivalent disciplines and at least 3 years of the relevant experience.
- Experience and knowledge in Databases (Relational, Non-relational, Data-indexing), applied Git (troubleshooting), CI/CD, Test Driven Development & Domain Driven Design.
- Knowledge in API management solutions and working with REST.
- Experience in GitLab code orchestration and functional layers.
- Solid understanding on computing environments (Container-based / Serverless-based).
- Experience with at least one of the following AI-based cloud solutions: Azure, IBM Watson, or AWS.
- Strong programming skills with understanding of project cycles, development environments, and source control techniques.
- The ability to multitask in a fast-changing agile world and bring high-energy.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to present ideas and share your knowledge with others.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills in English are a must.
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds
You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time