Uniting what’s next in traffic
As a global leader for intelligent traffic solutions, we connect the dots of a new mobility revolution.
With digitalization and the use of disruptive technologies we enable cities, highway authorities, and (mobility) operators to create a new world of mobility with vehicles that are shared and connected, autonomous tunnel automation, smart tolling and adaptive traffic systems for simulation and prediction. All that allows for a totally new level of traffic management that is truly proactive.
This will transform our cities into places where people can live, work and move more freely with better quality of life, less accidents and with cleaner air. With our expertise and our solutions we contribute to solving our climate crisis.
Urban mobility must and will change. And we will lead the way!
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- In this role, you will, together with the future Global Head of Legal and Compliance (f/m/d) of Yunex Traffic, be responsible for developing the Compliance system worldwide for the new company and take care of all matters regarding Anti-Bribery, AML, Fraud and Business Partners for the EMEA and Asia Pacific region.
- You will also act as deputy of the Global Head of Legal and Compliance (f/m/d) for all compliance matters.
- Next to this, you will act as trusted advisor of relevant stakeholders for all Compliance related topics, incl. Data Privacy matters.
- You will assess and manage Compliance risks and reinforce the management responsibility for Compliance.
- You will also take care of an adequate level of training and communication measures for all employees in EMEA and ASP.
- In addition, you will effectively cooperate with Compliance Ambassadors in the countries.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You bring in a completed university degree (masters) in business administration, engineering, or law or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Next to this, you have long-term professional experience in Compliance, Project Management, Accounting and/ or an operative business function in an international company.
- Furthermore, you impress with sound experience in the area of Compliance including Data Privacy
- Personally, you are a strong communicator and business-oriented team player.
- You bring along international competence and excellent German and English language skills. Other language skills are a plus.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Yunex Traffic before applying.
The contact person handling this job ad is Timm Lotz.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Legal and Compliance
Company: Yunex GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time