Do you want to be a change maker? The ideal candidate for the Brand Marketing coordinator/writing strategist position will be working closely with Siemens Digital Industries Software engineers and managers to write, edit and produce compelling technology marketing content (magazine articles, blogs, technology papers, web content, customer success stories and promotional materials).Requirements:
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Education and/or experience in technology, science, journalism and/or English
- A technical background, such as a BS or an associate’s degree in electrical, mechanical engineering or computer science is preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in writing is preferred (demonstrated with portfolio examples)
- Basic knowledge of working with online publications, digital platforms and social media is useful to meet project specifications in a fast paced environment
- Be able to gather research and data, leverage existing source content, work closely with subject matter experts, and translate complex information into clear, concise marketing communication content using
This role is critical for generating rich content! Content will be produced globally, in a high-energy environment, supporting the world’s leading industrial software company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.