Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018, Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2020 and Greater Toronto's Top Employers 2021.
What will you do?
As a trusted partner and a member of the assigned client groups’ leadership teams, the Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) brings deep insight, an independent viewpoint and HR expertise to business issues. The HRBP consults with and is influential within their assigned business(es) to take actions on emerging people related topics and translates business requirements into human capital imperatives. They will utilize the full value chain of HR to derive relevant HR solutions to meet the evolving needs of the business. The HRBP will play a key role in orchestrating and facilitating changes to organizational culture, design and structure.
In this role, the successful candidate will also play an instrumental role to lead and oversee our local People and Leadership and Talent Management programs and initiatives. Partnering with our global and local colleagues to create and deliver local content, this position will inspire the next generation of innovative and purpose driven leaders.
The successful candidate will understand the external market and its implications on the business and people strategy, industries, markets, customers, HR people practices, etc., in order to bring the outside in.
- Ensure implementation of our Global and National HR Strategies, in alignment with local needs.
- Lead the implementation of HR programs and initiatives for assigned client groups, in collaboration with Subject Matter Experts within the HR team.
- Coach and enable leaders and management to be more effective leaders.
- Drive discussions related to workforce planning and organizational design changes and provide recommendations.
- Identify needs for change management and champion related activities.
- Partnering with business leaders to actively analyze and drive cultural change in line with business strategy.
- Enable and coach the business to develop a diverse robust talent pipeline working alongside the Talent Acquisition Partner.
- Guide the business on the appropriate HR programs, processes and policies.
- Responsible for and contributing to various HR activities and projects, i.e. Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures in partnership with required parties.
- Country Lead for People and Leadership and Learning topics and programs, collaborating with global colleagues and ensuring global programs are localized, communicated and executed in Canada.
- Lead the strategic programming and content development for the local Top Talent program in Canada.
What will you need to succeed?
- Degree in HR relevant field or equivalent.
- Professional Human Resources certification preferred.
- Minimum 8-10 years of professional HR experience, preferably in an HR Business Partner capacity.
- Passionate about people development and learning with meaningful experience managing leadership development and organizational development.
- Hands-on professional experience in facilitation.
- Skilled influencer, communicator and confident presenter.
- Strategic thinker with strengths in collaboration, showing initiative, the courage and tendency to question and challenge, take accountability for results as well as the ability to work in a global team.
- Flexibility to travel to other locations as required.
- Fluency in French is considered an asset.
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. Siemens Canada is a technology leader providing comprehensive solutions for Smart Infrastructure and Digital Industries. We make real what matters by setting the benchmark in the way we electrify, automate and digitalize the world around us. Ingenuity drives us and what we create together in yours.
Making a difference together we raised $757,000 towards charitable contributions, support over 23 non-profit organizations and planted 1,100 trees in our local communities. Siemens Canada has 2,500 employees from coast-to-coast and 24 office and production facilities across Canada. Join our team of approximately 293,000 talented professionals in more than 190 countries/regions and help us tackle the most exciting challenges to build a successful future together. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.