Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
What part will you play?As an Identity Access Management - Specialist , you will:
- IAM platform solution support and extension focused on SSO
- Understanding and applying internal and external standards in this area
- Support and lead IAM integrations
- Documentation of processes for using and integrating applications with IDP
- Federation management with Siemens Partner organizations
- Designing, implementing, and supporting monitoring solutions
- Support the internal security and auditing initiatives
- Technical user support and incident handling
- Experience with IAM solutions
- Knowledge of SSO and authentication methods (OIDC/OAUTH2, SAML)
- Knowledge of public cloud solutions and modern authentication concepts (AWS, MFA, Security Tokens)
- Knowledge of IT systems and concepts
- Knowledge of software development and associated tools (Java, git and RESTful services are a plus)
- Ability to use a wide variety of open-source technologies and tools
- Proficient in English (German is a plus)
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- No frequent traveling required
- Comfort with collaboration in virtual teams
- Open communication and reaching across functional borders
- Teamwork and positive attitude
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 Digital minds with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds of SiemensYou will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, financial support to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learing and more), discounts with partners.#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time