Do you want to help shape the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as part-time worker or trainee to join our order-to-cash team in Estonia. Together with the rest of the team, you will ensure the entire process from order to delivery & payment is well-managed and happens flawlessly.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will process and monitor customer orders.
- You will attend to customer requests via e-mail or telephone.
- Additionally, you will support in other back office tasks depending on your experience and availability.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You are fluent in Estonian and English.
- You are comfortable with using basic office IT such as Microsoft Teams or similar. Because of the current circumstances, onboarding will be done fully or for the most part remotely.
- You might have previous experience from working with SAP or are eager to learn.
Your attributes and skills:
- You are a positive and proactive team member.
- You are looking for a part-time job or a traineeship:
- The number of working hours per week will be agreed in more detail with the selected candidate, but we are looking for a person who could work at least 2-3 days per week.
- Ideally, we hope that you could commit until the end of the year, but there is also an option to extend the contract after that.
The compensation of the role is determined based on your skills and previous experience. Please include a salary request in your application. Also, please let us know how many hours per week you would be able to work and when you would be able to start.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. We believe diverse teams will lead to a stronger performance and therefore we welcome applications from different ethnic backgrounds.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
Deadline for applications: We review the applications on an ongoing basis, so send us a motivated application and a CV as soon as possible.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Oy Eesti filiaal
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Part-time