What does the Siemens SI Trainee Program offer me?
The Siemens SI Technical Trainee Program offers you the ideal start to your career – your opportunity to prepare yourself for a successful career at Siemens. Designed as an intensive one-year program, the Program will prepare you for future functional tasks, offering both flexibility and diverse work experiences. The program, which enables you to actively integrate your interests and your qualifications, consists of two challenging six-month assignments, during which you’ll be familiarized with your future business sectors.
You will be mentored by business manager during the program, helping you to achieve your various objectives while promoting your development and assisting you in planning your career.
Job title: SI Technical Trainee Program
Working Location: 上海闵行经济开发区
What are Trainee’s responsibilities?
- You gain deep insights in two challenging work assignments within the CoC Function over the course of one year
- You receive a comprehensive and state-of-the-art training to develop your personal and professional skills
- You profit from your personal mentor, who supports you to successfully achieve your career steps
- You join a diverse community of extraordinary individuals
- Proposal Management
- Order Execution
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You graduated with bachelor or above.
- You own a degree in a relevant field of Power Automation, Electrical Engineering, mechanical Engineering etc.
- You have good command of English.
- You have the aspiration to develop your own career.
- Passionate & self-motivated.
- Excellent learning ability with good business sense.
- Systematic, especially in analysis and structuring summary is preferred.
- The basic IT knowledge and digitalization knowledge is preferred
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees, and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Switchgear Ltd., Shanghai
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time