As a Project Engineer will work in our Implementation team for Digital Grid @Smart Infrastructure and support the manager in the following areas.
Job Description and responsibilities :
- Preparing proposal and offer for the tender requirement, also participating the tender preparation.
- Analysis and review the tender requirement / specification.
- Project/Engineering team in execution of Engineering services and Project implementation.
- Technical Support for Testing and Commissioning works at site.
- Setting up and perform functional and operation Testing.
What do I need to Qualify for the role?
- Telecommunication IT/Networking Engineering and/or Electrical/Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge in Telecommunication, IT/Networking, Automation Control System, Electrical concepts.
- The personnel need to have technical engineering services experience.
- Can work independently and Technical understanding and Troubleshooting Skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time