Mission of the Function:
This position reports to the Head of LDA APAC in Siemens AG located in Germany and will be part of the Siemens Management in ASEAN
As the LDA ASEAN head, responsibilities include handling and driving our business for Large Motors and Drives, Minerals Solutions and Customer Service within ASEAN'S growing market. Responsibilities also cover the overall management and P/L of our business in ASEAN, including overall direction for the setup of the business, implementing business strategies, long and short term business plans to improve market share and to build up vital competencies, and improving harmonies within LDA global. The role must ensure market development, customer satisfaction and growth with achievement of annual sales targets.
Dimensions of Function:
We are looking for a passionate leader with experience of working in matrix reporting structure across the global organization. The candidate will serve as a Role Model for ASEAN and beyond, by living and promoting ownership culture and entrepreneurship. The candidate should have a proven track record in managing and driving consultative based project business and have the capabilities to lead our Teams (90 employees) in ASEAN. There must be a strong sales drive, strategic vision, and personnel leadership skills to implement ongoing projects and drive and lead our business growth.
- Domain understanding of requirements and customer value drivers in Process Industries (Chemicals, Oil and Gas, Minerals, Mining, etc.)
- Business development / sales experience within Drives Technology, Minerals Solutions and Customer Service
- Experienced management and leadership across various business areas and preferably international experience across multiple organizations
- Strong strategic and analytical ability to develop strategy and forecasting models for regional business and sales systematics for sales growth
- Experience and knowledge about consultative selling in projects
- In depth knowledge and skill set about digitalization incl. digital services, organizational change management and transformation, developing and implementing new business models
- Eloquent and comfortable with public speaking and social media engagements
- More than 10 years of work experience with at least a Masters in business or engineering
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven experience as a digital thought leader
- Previous experience with working in a regional setup (preferably ASEAN) and leading a multicultural team
- Previous exposure to foreign cultures. Experience with different business and communication styles.
- Knowledge about project, solution, and service business line
- Very strong customer orientation with experience in functional management of a large team across countries
- Proven history of organizational transformation and Startup mentality (Entrepreneurship)
- P/L responsible for our LDA ASEAN Business, providing industrial customers in the process industry added value with LDA Products, Solutions and Services and guiding them on their digital transformation
- ASEAN Regional Strategy: Further Develop and implement 5-year growth plan in a growing market environment
- Market leadership: Identify market requirements and portfolio gaps if any; develop customer centric organization in ASEAN to support the whole customer lifecycle management
- Operational management: Evaluate and reinvent current sales and go-to-market setup to ensure growth and customer happiness
- People leadership: Define competency matrix and make LDA business as an attraction for talent growth and retention.
- Mentor and Lead individual countries business plans and customer service execution by ensuring achievement of sales objectives and sales metrics
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time