- Understand the needs of the aligned business(es) and stakeholders. Successfully execute the talent acquisition strategy.
- Understanding of the digital position (e.g. firmware/embedded software) and/or building technologies talent market. Continuously build up talent pool for the business
- Responsible for the recruitment and selection process from end to end that including posting jobs, screening resumes and interview candidates and offer negotiation.
- 4. Build up networks to find qualified passive candidates, promotion company branding to influence candidates during the selection process.
- 5. Fulfill open position according to business request, have strong problem-solving ability.
- 6. Initiate and lead recruiting project. Driving critical talent acquisition topic.
- · Bachelor's degree or above, passionate in recruiting.
- · 5-8 years related experiences. Familiar with software developer and sales position recruitment, operation plants recruiting experience is a plus.
- · Experience in employer branding and/or social media recruiting is a plus
- · Good communication skill both in English and Chinese
- · Mature, able to solve problems and challenges independently
- · Be positive and willing to collaborate.
- · Good learning agility, good team player.
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time