Engineering Center of ExCellence – Who are we?
Do you know what Rits Hotel in Paris, new terminal at Munich airport and European Parliament in Brussels have in common? The building automation of all of them was designed by Bulgarian Engineers who are part of Siemens Bulgaria Engineering Center of ExCellence (GECC).
The portfolio of Engineering Center of ExCellence covers the full cycle of building technologies including PLC programming; graphic visualization and control through management station; most innovative systems for room automation; fire notification; access control etc.
Engineering Center of ExCellence best records: Founded in 1998 with 3 engineers. So far more than 4300 projects in more than 20 countries have been executed by our engineers who won over 30 cups in various sport competitions beside projects execution.
We are currently looking for a new team member to join us in one of our offices across Bulgaria (Sofia, Plovdiv, Varna, Ruse), or remotely from a home office anywhere across the country.
Senior Backend Developer Cloud-based Solutions
Together with our Business Partners you will develop technology-driven cloud-based solutions. You will be engaged with Siemens Global Business Services, it’s customers and prospects across various business lines. You will be responsible for delivering “Out-of the-box” AI features, driving digital transformation of our own operations and those of our customers across different technology domains.
Which tasks should you perform?
• Developing Chatbot, Mailbot and Voice & AI projects in a multi-cloud environment.
• Implementing integration with 3rd party systems in accordance with business requirements.
• Together with GBS Business lines, advising our customers with your profound, technology solution architecture competencies and agile project management and / or consulting experience.
• Running technical deep dive and architecture sessions with customers, partners, and our DevOps teams.
• Leading security and code reviews to ensure adherence to best practices and controls before deployment to production environment.
• University degree in Computer Science or other equivalent disciplines and at least 7+ years of experience.
• You have deep technical skills in software architecture and solid understanding on enterprise and cloud integration patterns, integration platforms and technologies.
• Experience and knowledge in Databases, applied Git, CI/CD, Test Driven Development & Domain Driven Design.
• With your customer facing skills, ideally gained within a partner/consulting organization, you inspire your peers for new technologies and processes.
• Experience and knowledge in technology domains such as machine learning, business process management, bots (chat-, mail-, voice-) and low code platforms is of advantage.
• Proven track record with AI-based cloud solutions: e.g. Azure, IBM Watson, or AWS.
• You can multitask in a fast-changing environment and bring high-energy, you have analytical thinking and project management ability (Agile delivery, DevOps/SCRUM).
• Strong verbal and written communications skills in English are a must.
• Driving license, readiness to travel.
The successful candidate should be responsible and initiative person with sensitivity of intercultural diversity, result and quality driven with focus on customers, team player.
As a part of our Engineering Center of Excellence in Europe you will meet our philosophy:
Well-being responsibility – flexible working time (admired by our colleagues), home office, healthy training programs, sport card.
Constant learning and development – attention to personal and professional growth. Empowering employees to manage their own career.
International team and friendly environment – our team is full of young and enthusiastic people.
Competency based reward system and a lot of different benefits – food vouchers, additional health and pension insurance, opportunity to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks etc.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: https://www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens EOOD
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time