Siemens “Technology” department occupies an outstanding position within Siemens' R&D facilities. It functions as an international network of expertise and as a global partner for technology and innovations. Through its R&D activities in Germany, USA, China, India, Russia, Japan and Eastern Europe, Technology helps secure the company's technological future and strengthen its ambition.
Passionate about research and technology? How would like to be in a role which involves groundbreaking work in Cybersecurity? Your idea or research will find a way into company practices. To make your presence count join our specialists’ team in Siemens cyber security research group.
Are you passionate about crafting future-proof cybersecurity solutions for the Industry 4.0 revolution? Let’s build a safer digital society together!
We’re pushing the boundaries in often uncharted sectors like the Internet of things ((IoT)), big data analytics, artificial intelligence and cloud technologies. These innovations come with unpredictable security challenges, and we’re looking for the brightest minds who can help us protect our data, systems and infrastructure.
You can do a lot for us, like achieving more than you thought possible
• You will conduct research that will yield new insights, theories, analyses, data, algorithms and prototypes and help make Siemens software development cycle secure.
• You will build security prototypes by bringing concepts to initial implementations, including design, coding to testing. With this you will establish engineering standards and security best practices in product development.
• You will find and resolve security weaknesses early on to minimize risks from the very beginning, develop security intelligence using AI/ML techniques that helps our products and businesses constantly improve their services
• In addition to your role you will provide consulting on web, container and cloud application security to development, engineering and network operations teams by following the devsecops approach
• You will collaborate with product managers, senior architects, developer community and conceptualize solution modules for secure design of applications, products and solutions of the Siemens business units worldwide
We have got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
• Master’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
• 10+ years of experience in IT Security developing prototypes, frameworks and embracing best practices in secure development lifecycle
• Hands on cybersecurity experience in cloud environment as architect especially in AWS and Azure
• Min 3+ years of meaningful experience in building secure systems using Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning technologies
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time