Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
This is your role. What part will you play?
• You'll be responsible for testing of high Voltage Switchgear 72.5-800Kv rating according to IEC 62271-100.
• You'll follow all EHS norms and practices during Testing
• You'll Identify non-conforming products during testing , perform analysis and ask corrective actions from respective departments
• You'll ensure that there is proper documentation Quality and testing and handling FAT.
• You'll take lead in Testing process related improvements initiatives
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• Electrical Engineer (B.E / B.Tech) with 2 -4 years of experience in Testing , Commissioning / Projects
• High voltage switchgear testing knowledge
• Smooth customer handling experience
• You’re familiar with Switchgear standards, e.g. IEC, IS, ISO relevant for Electrical testing.
• Testing software handling knowledge
• Knowledge of root causes analysis/ 8 D report/ 7 Quality tools.
• Deep knowledge of live tank circuit breaker /mechanism.
This role is based in Aurangabad. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time