As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 100 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as Account Manager and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Opportunity-to-Cash business line provides a variety of transactional and digital services - from lead generation to the collection of incoming payments. We also provide services related to Quotation, Offer and Contract Management, Order Management & Logistics, Cash Collection, and much more!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
- Clarify incoming payment
- Monitor and resolve discrepant open items before month end
- Supports the preparation, verification process and maintenance in a cash allocation process
- Ensure proper Accounting and Controls are performed for processing activity by following all established policies and procedures.
- Internal communication and cooperation with Cash Collection, Contact Business Unit’s, Cash & Bank & Closing and Reporting
- Establishing and maintaining contact with customers concerning pre and past due invoices, payment trends, resolution of disputed invoices and others
- Manage customer/account queries to ensure sales ledger balances are clean on customer account (reminder and complaint);
- Successful management of due and overdue balances on customer account, maximizing On Time Payment for all Customers.
- Timely reporting/escalation of disputes and collection issues to the division Sales
- Notify Markets of uncollectable debt risks & mitigate where possible.
- Respond to incoming collection concerns from the customer and internal stakeholders;
- Consistently improving processes and maximizing cash flow for the assigned portfolios
- Refunding credit balances
- Participate in KPIs trends, root cause analysis of mistakes/errors and problem solving;
- Ensure Global and E2E compliance for activities performed in team;
- Focus on Customer Service, ensuring good communication levels to identify and resolve problems on customer’s accounts;
Does this sound Good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Degree/Experience in Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar and/or Relevant work experience in Opportunity to Cash
- Ability to work under pressure, in a changing environment
- Strong computer skills, including SAP and Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel,...)
- A continuous learning attitudes
- Able to propose and implement improvements in procedures
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong customer focused attitude with a commitment to quality and customer service.
- Good communication skills and ability to work as a team member
- Native French (speaking and writing)
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
You will love to have:
Flexible home office policy and flexible schedule, virtual budget to use in the selection of working tools to improve your home office setup, medical center and canteen in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, social and networking events. We also provide access to e-learning platforms and discounts with partners!
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time