Looking for a chance to create a positive impact on our society?
As a Business Tester Trainee, you will:
- Work with consultants and business representatives in an international environment
- Learn and specialize in testing tools
- Learn how to work in an Agile environment
- Prepare Test Data
- Design and Execute Test Cases
- Report and manage Defects
To make a difference, you must have:
- Bachelor/Master’s (or equivalent) in Computer Science Engineering such as, Software Engineering, Telecommunications, or others;
- Understanding of Software Requirements (such as business processes, Use Cases, User stories or others)
- Excellent oral and written skills in English;
- Availability to travel;
- A strong willingness to learn and attention to detail;
- Good communication and networking skills in an intercultural environment and across all management levels
- A proactive mindset, be a technology and business knowledge seeker, work with a team and be able to solve problems
- Know how to interact with all different kinds of teams and what is expected of him/her.
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 1000 experts with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, Cyber Security, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Find out more about the Digital Minds
You will love to have:
Flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Pluralsight, Learnlight, Bookboon, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove #techcrew
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time