- Creation, implementation, and update of the sales development strategy for DCP in the assigned countries together with Regional Management.
- Creation and implementation of the onboarding and qualification plan for the DCP employees in the assigned regions.
- Understanding, development, and communication of the DCP OT/IT sales story
- Pushing the creation of references for valuable customer applications
- Sales assistance/pushing of strategic projects together with technical support from pre-sales and regional sales units for end customer projects / OEM in Vertical Automotive globally
- Development of new sales channels and exhaustion of existing sales channels with targeted measures in assigned regions
- Developing our IT Portfolio partner base & maintaining the relationship as well as growing the business with our strategic partnerships
- Maintaining project lists, including regular progress controlling of regions & projects
- Creation, alignment & roll out of valuable sales measures to the assigned regions to increase the business success.
- Agreement upon the measures with the regional responsibles and the sales regions themselves, controlling of the progress together with Regional Management
- Assistance of the regional sales for the assigned countries, with linking all requirements to HQ interfaces and supporting the region where needed
- Creation and implementation of customer or market development plans
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or IT Network Technology, or equivalent university degree
- Fluent English
- German would be an advantage
- Willingness to travel (25%)
- Work experience in regional/vertical/partner sales with focus on automation technology, IT networking; preferably in industrial communication & identification
- Selling of technical products requiring explanation
- Knowhow in the field of automation, knowledge in the field of Industrial Communication & Identification is preferrable (Switching & Routing, Identification, Digital Connectivity)
- Structured and organized work method
- Confident presentation skills
- Knowledge of general sales systematics
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery school in Prague
- Individual budget of 48,000 CZK which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- Various discounts and offers
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time