We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 380 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
The IT Infrastructure Project Manager is responsible to manage projects and all M&A activities with regards to IT Infrastructure. This role is in close contact and collaboration with the global Siemens IT and Siemens M&A teams.
Your new responsibilities
- As Senior IT Project Manager you independently manage projects that usually involve
the expansion of existing IT solutions or change to completely new IT solutions
- In this role you are also responsible for managing the infrastructure part of M&A projects and
work closely together with the responsible M&A professional
- You are responsible for planning of the implementation of projects along the entire IT value chain
- You develop implementation plans - including make-or-buy analyses; you ensure the
design, development, testing, implementation and support of software and hardware solutions
and you take over the technical leadership of your respective project teams
- Within your area of responsibility you will also manage internal service providers and lead internal service reviews
Your skills and experience
- University degree in Computer Sciences or Information Technology
- Professional IT experience and project management of more than 5 years gained in IT
Infrastructure department of global organization and/or consulting firms
- Solid knowledge of the IT Infrastructure and challenges relevant to IT M&A in global environment
- Good understanding of global data privacy, export control and other IT Compliance topics
- Willingness to keep up-to-date with global IT Infrastructure and M&A standards
- Very good command of English; fluency in German is highly desired; additional languages are
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either